Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Books of the Month: February 2013

Here are our favorite books from February.  There are really no surprises when it comes to Sam's favorites this month.  We've been introducing him to several classics and, predictably, they have not disappointed.

Barnyard Dance by Sandra Boynton
Sam FINALLY decided he likes Sandra Boynton!
And I am thrilled because her books are adorable.


Brown Bear. Brown Bear, What Do You See?
by Bill Martin Jr and Eric Carle

Sam brings me this board book and says "bown boooooor"
and then crawls up into my lap and wants to read it
over and over and over and over....

Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
We read this EVERY night before bed.

Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
I get a little dramatic when we read this, and it
makes Sam giggle like crazy.

Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Well.  Of course.

 Sisterchicks On The Loose by Robin Jones Gunn
I borrowed this from a friend and read it on the plane
to and from Portland.  It's simple and fairly brainless, but
pieces of the story have really stuck with me.  If
you like Christian fiction give this a try.  It's the first
in a series, and supposedly the second book is even better.

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I cannot put my reaction to this book into words.
I am haunted by it.  In a good way.  Read it.  Soon.


Tomorrow we'll be making a trip to the library and finding some new books for the March list.  Happy reading!

1 comment:


  1. If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Law Assignments. we provide the best online assignment help.We also provide Business Law Homework Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848

    ReplyDelete