Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Jolly Ranchers & Yappy Dogs: Friday's Fave Five

It's time for Friday's Fave Five again. 

1) A perfect heartbeat!  Click here for info about this week's doctor appointment.  The news couldn't be better.

2)  My OBGYN.  My doctor walked in the room for my exam and before she said a word she put both arms around me and gave me a huge bear hug.  Then, later on, she told me that she did not want me to worry or be anxious one bit and that means she will allow me to come in for a sonogram as often I as want to through 12 weeks.  After 12 weeks I move from "high-risk" to "just like everybody else", but until then....sonograms as often as I want!  Bless you, Felicia Tillman!

3)  Terriers.  Click here and check out my spastic mutt, Rowdy.  What a goober!  (The other furry blur you see in the video is the puppy, Pepper.  She didn't know what was happening.  She was just running in circles.)  And, yes, the one with the goofy laugh in the background is me. 

4)  Birthday Presents.  Sunday is the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday, and I've been given two sweet gifts.  One - a Half Price Books gift card - was from the gals at work.  I told them it was like giving crack cocaine to a drug addict.  The other - a sweet coffee mug - was from my nephew and niece.  (Actually I suspect my sister-in-law had something to do with it since the kids are 2-years and 7-weeks respectively). 

5)  Jolly Ranchers.  A friend suggested that sucking on these little babies might help with my nausea.  As I type this I am sucking on a watermelon candy, sipping a Sprite, and praying I don't barf on my desk.  And yes, the Jolly Ranchers do help!  (On a side note, I am also thankful for the nausea.  Sort of.) 

Suzanne at Living To Tell The Story hosts Friday's Fave Five each week

No comments:

Post a Comment