Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jesus & Dark Chocolate

There is a blog called Jesus & Dark Chocolate.  I stumbled onto it a few weeks ago.  I don't know Sandy (the blogger) personally, but her story has kicked me in the gut and I felt like I needed to share it.  She is passionate and funny.  She loves God, her family, and dark chocolate.  And her 46-year-old husband was recently diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimers.  Her life has changed dramatically in the last few weeks, and the only certain thing in her future is that it will be unpredictable.  I cannot imagine what she is feeling, but I am in awe of her positive attitude.  Please stop by her blog, but more importantly, please add this family to your prayer lists.  Her Thanksgiving blog entry has specific prayer requests.  Let's lift this family up to God!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link, but most importantly THANKS for praying for us! I keep saying it's the prayers of God's people.....and coffee that are getting me through this!!

    ReplyDelete