Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thursday In Pictures: Fingerpaints and Toddler-Speak

I spend most Thursdays at my parents' house with my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew.  We meet my grandpa for lunch and then turn the kids loose at Nana's house.  It's always a loud, crazy, messy adventure.  I was thinking the other day that we need to record more of this craziness, so I figured a good way to do it was to simply post pictures and videos that capture a snapshot of each week (which I will try to post on Thursday nights).  Less words, more pictures!




Before we destroyed my mom's kitchen with fingerpaints I was in the back room on the computer (paying bills - blech!) and Ava came flying around the corner with a message about "Bob the Tomato".  We have no idea what she said, but it was apparently very important.



Happy Thursday!  (Except I'm posting this on Friday because I forgot to do it last night.  But you get the idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment