Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

God at Work

My friend, Caryn, has a blog.  Her post last week slapped me right between the eyes.  Click here to read, God at Work.

Today I see God at work in the friends he has brought me that continually remind me of the blessings I have been given. 

My work environment was previously a horribly depressing place.  Now - thanks to two new fabulous Christian co-workers - I work in a place where prayer and laughter take top priority. 

Through the internet I am able to stay in touch with friends thousands of miles away and be blessed by the insights they share via their blogs.

One year ago I didn't know any of the people that I now worship with at church each week.  The group of young marrieds and young families has blessed my life more than I could have ever imagined.

My friend, Kristi, says on her blog that life is a story in the making and God is the author.  Today as I look back over my story I am thankful that God continues to pour out blessings even though I sometimes receive them with an ungracious attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment